The search is on for the Official 2020 Tour de Yorkshire Artist
APPLICATIONS HAVE NOW CLOSED WITH THE ANNOUNCEMENT MADE IN THE NEW YEAR
For the Period 1st January 2020 – end December 2020
(Full terms will be agreed on appointment – commission rates etc)
The Tour de Yorkshire was launched as a joint venture between Welcome to Yorkshire and the Amaury Sport Organisation (ASO) in 2015 after the county successfully hosted the Tour de France Grand Départ in 2014. The fifth edition in 2019 saw 1.9 million fans line the roadside during the four days of action and boosted Yorkshire’s economy by £60 million.
Welcome to Yorkshire plans to make the 2020 Tour de Yorkshire even bigger than this year, and we are inviting bids from Yorkshire artists who share this ambition and would like to be part of the incredible journey.
The official Tour de Yorkshire Artist will have will have:
Exclusive rights to associate themselves with the Tour de Yorkshire
- A two-box composite logo designed incorporating the Artist logo and Tour de Yorkshire logo
- Web profile on letouryorkshire.com as the official artist
- Full page advert within the Road Book, this is the event guide printed for all teams and event partners.
- Coverage in the TDY spectator guide
- Logo on the race poster
- Social media activity – agree a plan
- Activation space at the starts/finishes each day: opportunity to sell and promote the artist and the official artwork, provide giveaways, competitions, engagement with the public etc.
- Artist partner press release
- Supply of Tour de Yorkshire assets (map, route maps and a selection of rights free images) – subject to approval
- Logo to appear on the giant screen at starts/finishes to highlight artist partnership
- Artist branding in the media and press room
- VIP Hospitality: 4 passes per day (2 start/2 finish)
- Eve of TDY Team Presentation: 4 tickets
- Five free registrations for the amateur sportive
- Features (TBA) within the Allez Yorkshire newsletter (65,000 database)
- Direct email activity via Welcome to Yorkshire databases
- Opportunity to promote artist to the business community via Tour de Yorkshire 'roadshow' events in the run up to the Tour.
This list is not exhaustive. Other bespoke opportunities are available and we would look to maximise opportunities to raise the profile and the sales opportunity for the artwork.