The Maserati Tour de Yorkshire Ride provides a unique and fun opportunity for employee engagement or entertaining clients; combining Tour de France delivery with Yorkshire sprit and some of the best cycling the Dales has to offer.
Enjoy a social ride, or get five or more of your colleagues together and compete against other businesses in the Corporate Clash.
Why should my company get involved?
- Be part of Yorkshire’s biggest public ride, celebrating the legacy of the 2014 Grand Depart
- Entry type reserved exclusively for business teams
- Businesses of all sizes welcome, with minimum of just five team members and no maximum
- Take on teams from other businesses in the battle to be crowned the Corporate Clash 2018 champion (prizes will be announced soon!)
- Enjoy a social ride or get competitive with your colleagues
- Fantastic opportunity to raise money for charities
- Reap the workplace benefits of staying active this winter
- Enjoy the unrivalled atmosphere of the Tour de Yorkshire as you ride the same route as the Pros
What is the Corporate Clash?
The Maserati Tour de Yorkshire Ride includes multiple closed road sections, including a timed closed road sprint and a timed closed road climb, with prizes for the winning team in both categories. The results of the Corporate Clash are based on average of fastest five individual times from each team.
Teams from any business that can recruit five or more colleagues or clients can take part.
How does it work?
- Choose from no-hassle, instant online entry or pay via invoice
- Team members enter online (minimum five people)
- Enter your business name and your team name
- Select your category: small (less than 50 employees), medium (50-249 employees), large business (250+ employees)
- Results based on average of fastest five individual times from each team
- Overall champion, as well as winners in each category
Secure your team’s place, begin your training and start enjoying the benefits of the corporate challenge together with your colleagues.
To enter a corporate team contact Katie.firstname.lastname@example.org
Booking fee: All Human Race Limited event payments include a booking fee which is applied at the ‘checkout’ and is a one-off charge based on the total order amount. The fee goes towards the costs involved in running the online entry system which includes securely processing the booking from beginning to end, paying the card processing charge as well as the costs of holding participant data in a secure environment. Under no circumstance is the booking fee refundable.