"Rightly holds its place towards the top end of the 'must-ride' category of UK Sportives" Cyclist Magazine
"I had just tackled 100km (62 miles) of Yorkshire’s finest roads, totting up 6,500 feet of elevation in the process, and I was a broken man. But for the 30 seconds of that final straight, the whistles, shouts and whoops as deafening as they were uplifting, I felt as light and spritely as I had five hours earlier.” Telegraph
- Ride the same roads as the pro race
- Finish on the Tour de Yorkshire finish line
- Yorkshire style support through the towns and villages
- Mechanical support like the pros
- Medical support
- Sweep vehicle for those who cannot complete the route
- Energy products provided at feed stations
- Electronic chip timing
- Results texted to you as you cross the line
- Finisher's medal
Currently the only way to enter the Maserati Tour de Yorkshire Ride is on behalf of one of our charities.
- £25 Initial Donation: Passed on to the charity - riders are encouraged to fundraise a suggested £300
- £200 Direct Donation: Guarantees entry. Additional fundraising welcomed
General entries open at 10am on 9th January 2018.
Click here to view our 2018 charity partners.
Clubs, corporate groups or even just a big group of friends can get their own dedicated area in the event village, and benefit from the following discount offer:
- 10+ entries = 15% off
- 20+ entries = 20% off
- 30+ entries = 25% off
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to make the most of this offer.
Start times for 2017 ranged between 06:30 and 09:50 depending on distance and predicted finish time. 2018 start times will be announced once the location and route has been finalised.
Minimum Age 16 at 31 December 2018.
Rider Information Packs
- Rider packs will be mailed out to you in the weeks leading up to the event.
- Your pack could arrive up until the week of the event itself.
- If you receive your pack in the post, there is no need to register on the day.
- If you have not received your pack by the Friday before the event, or are an overseas entrant, you will need to collect it from us at registration the day before the ride.