Yorkshire v Flanders
(Saturday 2nd May - 09:00 meet) 100 places max. Choose Flanders or Yorkshire
- Saturday 2nd May @ 9:15am BST // 10:15am CEST
- Please 'arrive' on Zwift at 9am to join and warm up
- Route = 4 x Yorkshire UCI laps (60km // 900m) - Route Details
- In partnership with All Things Ride
- Sponsored by Kwaremont Beer & Cold Bath Brew Co
- Celebrate the postponed Tour de Yorkshire
- Short, sharp climbs to replicate Yorkshire & Flanders
- Yorkshire Vs Flanders - pick your side!
- 'Race' for the win, or just enjoy the ride
- Free and open to all - just make sure you sign up above
- Voice channel to chat to other members of the ride
- Sign up above and we'll email you all of the ride details
RIDE THE YORKSHIRE VS FLANDERS CLASSIC!
In honour of the postponed Flemish Classics and the Tour de Yorkshire, we've teamed up with All Things Ride & Visit Flanders to bring you a Zwift group ride with a difference. Sign up to ride and pick your side - are you Team Yorkshire, or Team Flanders?
The first edition of the race will be held on the Yorkshire UCI Worlds course on Zwift, to mark the TDY that would have taken place this weekend. The ride consists for 4 laps of the circuit, a total of 60km and 900 metres of climbing. Whilst this might seem like an advantage to Team Yorkshire, the short sharp climbs will have Team Flanders feeling right at home!
This is a ride with a competitive edge, as the two great cycling cultures go head to head. It's completely up to you if you wish to 'race' the event, or to just enjoy the ride and the challenge of the course. It is not a 'no drop' ride. We will start as one big group - riders will be highlighted in green (see above pics), so you'll know who's with us.
PICK YOUR TEAM!
When you sign up (via the link above) you'll be sent more details on how to pick your team, including a team jersey in Zwift.
In order to join the ride please sign up above (it's free!).
Friends are very welcome to join too but please ensure that they sign up too so we can send them all the info.