The Tour de Yorkshire Ride provides a unique and fun opportunity for employee engagement or entertaining clients; combining Tour de France delivery with Yorkshire sprit and some of the best cycling the Dales has to offer.
Enjoy a social ride, or get five or more of your colleagues together and compete against other businesses in the Corporate Clash.
Why should my company get involved?
- Be part of Yorkshire’s biggest public ride, celebrating the legacy of the 2014 Grand Depart
- Entry type reserved exclusively for business teams
- Businesses of all sizes welcome, with minimum of just five team members and no maximum
- Enjoy a social ride or get competitive with your colleagues with our Strava segment challenges
- Fantastic opportunity to raise money for charities
- Reap the workplace benefits of staying active this winter
- Enjoy the unrivalled atmosphere of the Tour de Yorkshire as you ride the same route as the Pros
How does it work?
- Choose from no-hassle, instant online entry or pay via invoice
- Team members enter online (minimum five people)
- Enter your business name and your team name
- Select your category: small (less than 50 employees), medium (50-249 employees), large business (250+ employees)
Secure your team’s place, begin your training and start enjoying the benefits of the corporate challenge together with your colleagues.
To enter a corporate team contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Booking fee: All Human Race Limited event payments include a booking fee which is applied at the ‘checkout’ and is a one-off charge based on the total order amount. The fee goes towards the costs involved in running the online entry system which includes securely processing the booking from beginning to end, paying the card processing charge as well as the costs of holding participant data in a secure environment. Under no circumstance is the booking fee refundable.