Tour de Yorkshire Ride 3 May 2020
General entry: This includes event entry, bespoke finisher medal, electronic chip timing, finish time text, race pack postage, Pro race atmosphere!
- £55.00 General: Short Route
- £62.00 General: Medium / Long Route
Premium Entry: Everything in the General entry plus your personalised iTAB medal and event photography with AWOL Adventures.
- £80.50: Short Route
- £87.50: Medium / Long Route
Premium Plus Entry: Everything in the General entry plus your personalised iTAB medal, event photography with AWOL Adventures and the exclusive event jersey.
- £150.50: Short Route
- £157.50: Medium / Long Route
* Booking fee of 7.5% of entry cost applies
- Ride the same roads as the pro race
- Finish on the Official Tour de Yorkshire pro finish line
- Electric Yorkshire style support through the towns and villages
- Mechanical support like the pros
- Medical support
- Sweep vehicle for those who cannot complete the route
- Energy products provided at feed stations
- Electronic chip timing
- Results texted to you as you cross the line
- Finisher's medal
"Rightly holds its place towards the top end of the 'must-ride' category of UK Sportives" Cyclist Magazine
"I had just tackled 100km (62 miles) of Yorkshire’s finest roads, totting up 6,500 feet of elevation in the process, and I was a broken man. But for the 30 seconds of that final straight, the whistles, shouts and whoops as deafening as they were uplifting, I felt as light and spritely as I had five hours earlier.” Telegraph
We know what an important role cycling clubs play in engaging people in cycling. Groups can benefit from the following discount offer:
- 10+ entries = 15% off
- 20+ entries = 20% off
- For larger groups please enquire
Contact [email protected] to make the most of this offer.
Not been receiving email updates? You may have unsubscribed from us! You can resubscribe here and all email updates will be available below.
- 3 months to go (25/02/2020): Click here to view
Minimum Age 16 at 31 December 2019.
Rider Information Packs:
- Rider packs will be mailed out to you in the weeks leading up to the event.
- Your pack could arrive up until the week of the event itself.
- If you receive your pack in the post, there is no need to register on the day.
- If you have not received your pack by the Friday before the event, or are an overseas entrant, you will need to collect it from us at registration the day before the ride.
- All participants are required to have reflectors fitted to their bikes. Ride officials will check bikes before they set off on the course.