2018 official photos:
Official photos taken by AWOL Adventure are now available - search by name or bib number here. Single images are £15 or you can buy all your tagged images for £35.
- Ride the same roads as the pro race
- Finish on the Tour de Yorkshire finish line
- Yorkshire style support through the towns and villages
- Mechanical support like the pros
- Medical support
- Sweep vehicle for those who cannot complete the route
- Energy products provided at feed stations
- Electronic chip timing
- Results texted to you as you cross the line
- Finisher's medal
"Rightly holds its place towards the top end of the 'must-ride' category of UK Sportives" Cyclist Magazine
"I had just tackled 100km (62 miles) of Yorkshire’s finest roads, totting up 6,500 feet of elevation in the process, and I was a broken man. But for the 30 seconds of that final straight, the whistles, shouts and whoops as deafening as they were uplifting, I felt as light and spritely as I had five hours earlier.” Telegraph
General entries and charity entries are now available for the Tour de Yorkshire Ride.
General entry: This includes event entry, bespoke finisher medal, electronic chip timing, finish time text, race pack postage, Pro race atmosphere!
- £45 General Entry: Short Route
- £49.50 General Entry: Medium / Long Route
Champion Package entry: This includes all General Entry items, plus; 2019 Event Jersey, 2019 Event Merchandise Item, I-Tab medal engraving, Luke Rowe Training Programme
- £125 Champion Package: Short Route (including
- £130 Champion Package: Medium / Long Route)
Charity entry: Fundraise for one of our local or national charity partners.
- £25 Initial Donation: Passed on to the charity - riders are encouraged to fundraise a suggested £300
- £200 Direct Donation: Guarantees entry. Additional fundraising welcomed
We know what an important role cycling clubs play in engaging people in cycling. This year, cycling clubs can get their own dedicated area in the event village, and benefit from the following discount offer:
- 10+ entries = 15% off
- 20+ entries = 20% off
- 30+ entries = 25% off
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to make the most of this offer.
Start times for 2019 are not yet available but we will publish event day timings information as soon as we can.
Not been receiving email updates? You may have unsubscribed from us! You can resubscribe here and all email updates will be available below.
Minimum Age 16 at 31 December 2019.
Rider Information Packs:
- Rider packs will be mailed out to you in the weeks leading up to the event.
- Your pack could arrive up until the week of the event itself.
- If you receive your pack in the post, there is no need to register on the day.
- If you have not received your pack by the Friday before the event, or are an overseas entrant, you will need to collect it from us at registration the day before the ride.
- All participants are required to have reflectors fitted to their bikes. Ride officials will check bikes before they set off on the course.